The University of Alaska's College of Business and Public Policy Leadership program recently selected ten (10) exemplary students as the 2014-2015 Leadership Fellows cohort.
Please join CBPP’s Dean Prasad and Northrim’s CEO Joe Beedle in congratulating the selected students and learn more about the newly expanded Leadership Fellows Program.
Friday, April 18, 2014 at the Edward and Cathryn Rasmuson Hall, Room 316 at 4:30 -5:30 PM
Please RSVP by April 14 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leadership Fellows Program prepares UAA College of Business and Public Policy (CBPP) students to be future leaders who meet the needs of Alaska organizations through leadership, professional development programs and mentoring.
- Match students with community business leaders from their respective major/discipline.
- Students interact with leaders in the business community to develop one-on-one relationships that foster rich leadership development experiences.
- Mentors and students attend meetings and sessions sponsored by the CBPP that are designed to nurture the mentor and protégé relationship while providing opportunities for networking.
The Leadership Fellows Program is a mentoring program for MPA/MBA and senior-level undergraduate students who are committed to leadership and personal and professional development.
- Fifteen exceptional students (10 MBA/MPA and five senior-level undergraduates) were selected after an interviewing process.
- Program is specifically focused on developing the future leaders of Anchorage and Alaska.
- Encompasses a variety of leadership developmental activities.
- Primary feature of the program is the mentoring component.