COTTONWOOD, AZ– LaserLyte®, innovators in firearms laser technologies, introduces the Trigger Tyme™ Pro Kit for safe, realistic training anywhere. The kit includes the Trigger Tyme Pistol LT-TT used in conjunction with the LaserLyte® LT-PRO . The Trigger Tyme Pistol is perfect for all ages and experience levels. Approximately the size of a GLOCK 23, the Trigger Tyme Pistol is weighted and balanced to give the realistic “feel” of most semi-auto pistols. The approximate simulated 5.5 lb. trigger pull has a take up and break action like the real thing with the added benefit that the Trigger Tyme Pistol cannot accept or be fired with any ammunition, making it a safe alternative to train anywhere.
Simply insert the LaserLyte® LT-PRO in the muzzle of the LT-TT and the sound activated switch will indicate the impact of the laser dot on any of the LaserLyte® Laser Targets, including the Laser Training Target (TLB-1), Reaction Tyme Target (TLB-RT), or the Laser Plinking Cans (TLB-BWC). The Trigger Tyme Pistol with the LT-PRO included can be used to practice drawing and reholstering from traditional or concealed carry holsters and allows the user to practice and gain confidence in sight pictures, trigger control, accuracy and more. The LT-PRO can also be moved into any real pistol from .380 ACP to .45 ACP and will activate when the pistol fires the striker or hammer.
The Trigger Tyme Pro Kit adds the convenience of an all in one system, but also saves over $30.00 when purchased as a kit rather than separately. The LaserLyte® Trigger Tyme Pro Kit lets users train anywhere, anytime, perfecting their shooting skills without having to leave the comfort of one’s own home or spending countless dollars on training ammunition. MSRP is $129.95.
The LaserLyte® Trigger Tyme™ Pro Kit gets sport shooters and professionals on target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits. For more information, visit www.laserlyte.com.
LaserLyte® LT-PRO Features and Specifications:
- Minimum 2-inch barrel required
- Fits calibers: 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, .38 SP, .380 Auto, .357 SIG, 10mm and .45 LC.
- Near flush fitting to muzzle design
- Allows more advanced training scenarios
- Hammer or striker fired laser activation for 100 milliseconds
- Patented adjustment system
- Length: 2.1 inches
- Minimum diameter: .1 inch
- Maximum Diameter: .5 inch
- Run Time: 3,000 shots
- Batteries: 3 x 377
- Activation: Sound of striker or hammer
LaserLyte® LT-TT Features and Specifications:
- For use with the LaserLyte® LT-PRO and LaserLyte® Trainer targets: TLB-1 and TLB-RT, as well as LaserLyte® Plinker Cans: TLB-BWC
- Training pistol cannot accept or fire live ammunition
- Materials: made from glass filled nylon
- Weight: 12.75 ounces / 362 gr.
LaserLyte®, the leader in laser technology for over 25 years. Our mission is to heighten the experience of shooting. LaserLyte® offers a 3-year warranty for all products sold new. For additional information about LaserLyte, visit www.laserlyte.com. Visit the LaserLyte YouTube page for all the LaserLyte action.