The US personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for 35.4% of the US insurance industry’s written premium in 2012. The segment recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% during the review period (2008−2012), the highest growth of all the industry’s segments.
The growth can be attributed to rising per capita healthcare expenditure, a rapidly growing aging population, and growing domestic demand for healthcare products. It was further supported by the country’s generally insufficient public healthcare programs, including Medicare and Medicaid. These factors, coupled with new healthcare reforms, are projected to enable the segment to record a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period (2012–2017).
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in the US:
- It provides historical values for the US personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in US personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in the US.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the US for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in the US and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in the US and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Find More Reports Related to Insurance Category at: http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the US personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the US personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the US insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Browse More Reports from Timetric Publisher at: http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/timetric-61.html
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948