EpiCast Report: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2025 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The American Thoracic Society (ATS) defines IPF as a chronic, fibrosing interstitial pneumonia of unknown cause, which occurs primarily in older adults. IPF is characterized by variable degrees of inflammation and scarring and is associated with a histologic or radiologic pattern of usual interstitial pneumonia (UIP). IPF is the most common form of idiopathic interstitial pneumonia, having the worst prognosis, and only three to five years of median survival. IPF is more common in men and the incidence and prevalence of IPF typically increases with advancing age.
In the 7MM, the epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of IPF will increase from 53,139 cases in 2015 to 62,258 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.72%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of IPF among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest. The diagnosed prevalent cases of IPF will also increase from 118,943 cases in 2015 to 137,984 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 1.60%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of IPF among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest.
To access full report with TOC, please visit EpiCast Report: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2025.
- The Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for IPF in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of IPF segmented by sex, age (in five-year increments beginning at 18 years and ending at =85 years), and severity in these markets.
- The IPF epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The IPF EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global IPF market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global IPF market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for IPF therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research