Li-ion Battery Market for E-cigarettes in the US 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Energy & Power category. The report covers the market landscape in the US and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Li-ion batteries are commonly used in e-cigarettes because of their high energy density and charge, and discharge capability. E-cigarettes are Li-ion battery powered devices filled with e-liquid, and consists of an e-vaping device, a personal vaporizer, or an e-nicotine delivery system. The battery is used to heat the e-liquid through atomizer which creates a vapor that is then inhaled. This is called vaping. The batteries used in e-cigarettes are batteries are box MODs of typically 18,650 series.
The forecasts Li-ion battery market for e-cigarette in the US to grow at a CAGR of 36.8% during 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The Li-ion Battery market for e-cigarette in the US has been segmented on the basis of:
The report, namely Li-ion Battery Market for E-cigarette in the US 2015-2019, is based on an in-depth market analysis, with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape in the US and its growth prospects in the coming years. It also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in the market.
- EVE Energy
- LG Chem
- Samsung SDI
- Shenzhen Desay Battery Technology
- Shenzhen Fest Technology
- Shenzhen Kamry technology
- Shenzhen Mxjo Technology
- Vapour Hub International
- Wide Range of Product Availability
- Health Concerns Associated with E-cigarettes
- Increase in Regulations for Smoke-free Laws
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?