- A 1.5 day training where you and your team learn how to lead and manage innovation as a “system” that delivers increased speed and decreased risk
- Appropriate for anyone new to Innovation Engineering and to those who have started the process and are looking to expand understanding
- Companies that innovate realize 200 to 300% increases in profit growth when they transform to a proactive innovation culture
- The Innovation Engineering field of study and practice transforms innovation from a random art to a reliable business system that delivers increased speed and decreased risk
- Learn through focused lectures and lab classes during day one
- During day two you apply the learning to your situation
- With the help of Innovation Engineering Black Belts you experience translating your growth strategy into Blue Card™ action plans.
Central Wyoming College
Intertribal Education and Community Center ITECC Room 116
Tuesday, May 20th - 8:00am to 7:00pm
Wednesday, May 21st - 8:00am - Noon
$600 per person.
Lunch and dinner (at 5:30) are included on Tuesday.
TO REGISTER: www.manufacturing-works.com/wyie
For More Info Contact