DM is one of the sub-segments of PLM. It improves the overall efficiency of production by optimizing the manufacturing process, managing data in the product development cycle, and supporting effective collaboration within an organization, which in turn reduces manufacturing costs. DM software provides and supports process planning, factory modeling, visualization and simulation of operations, human factor analysis, and collaborative communication.
The analysts forecast the DM market in China to grow at a CAGR of 8.50% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report, DM Market in China 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers China; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Dassault Systèmes
- Siemens PLM
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=38968
- 3D Systems
- Visual Components
Key Market Driver
- Benefits associated with adoption of DM
Key Market Challenge
- High implementation and training costs
Key Market Trend
- Evolution of DDM
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=38968
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.