RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Thermal Power in South Korea, Market Outlook to 2025, 2014 Update – Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles” to its store.
“Thermal Power in South Korea, Market Outlook to 2025, 2014 Update Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market in South Korea. The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in South Korea (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in South Korea thermal power market. A detailed coverage of thermal energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=164997 .
The report analyses global thermal power market, South Korea power market and South Korea thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in South Korea and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of South Korea thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Inquire for discount on report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=164997 .
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in South Korea thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/thermal-power-in-south-korea-market-outlook-to-2025-2014-update-capacity-generation-power-plants-regulations-and-company-profiles-market-report.html .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 8
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries' Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2013 8
2.2 Global Thermal Power Market Will Continue to Grow in the Years to Come 8
2.3 Coal to have Maximum Net Capacity Additions in South Korea 9
3 Introduction 11
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2013 11
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, Mtoe, 2001-2025 13
3.3 Report Guidance 16
Purchase a copy of report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=164997 .
Browse Power Industry
Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power
is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of
over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market
research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research
reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports
covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services,
energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/