Burlington, VT - August, 2014: Seven lawyers from Paul Frank + Collins P.C. were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2015 Edition of Best Lawyers in America® for the following practice areas:
- S. Crocker Bennett, II - Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation
- Robert G. Cain - Workers’ Compensation Law
- Peter M. Collins - Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation
- Christopher J. Leff – Tax Law
- John T. Sartore – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Antitrust Litigation, Securities Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation, and Professional Malpractice Law
- Kerin E. Stackpole – Employment and Labor Law, Employment and Labor Litigation
- Allen D. Webster – Trusts and Estates
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries.
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice area. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Formed in 1968, Paul Frank + Collins P.C. is a Vermont Law Firm with over 50 employees based in Burlington, Vermont. The firm’s attorneys provide a wide range of legal services to commercial, institutional and individual clients throughout Vermont, the United States, Canada, Bermuda and Europe.