The Report “European Parcel Shop and Locker Networks: Market Insight Report 2014″ is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com.
- This report gives a detailed view of the historical and forecast development of parcel shop and locker networks.
- It includes sections looking at strategies of the main network operators, profiling locker manufacturers and on seven of the leading markets (France, Germany, Benelux, Italy, Poland, Spain and the UK).
- It quantifies the market size and sets out credible forecast scenarios supported by clearly stated assumptions.
- We also carry out an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of growth in particular home shopping setting out historical changes and available forecasts.
The price includes a follow-up conference call with the Apex Insight team to discuss findings and go through any questions you may have on areas such as report methodology, definitions, inputs to our forecast model and alternative scenarios.
Why is it important?
- Parcel shops and locker networks are quickly being rolled out across Europe.
- They are rapidly becoming an essential component of the logistics operations involved in getting internet purchases into the hands of consumers, while also remaining a key element of spare parts logistics operations.
- Those building networks frequently advocate them as the best solutions for long-standing problems such as the last mile and returns.
- Across the whole logistics industry they are one of the fastest-growing areas and appear likely to remain so in the future.
- This report aims to explore what is happening in the market now, what factors are driving it and provide a view on how it is likely to develop in the future.
What is the methodology?
This report is based on
- Interviews with senior-level contacts in the parcels and home shopping industries
- Extensive research into published industry sources
- In-depth analysis of the macroeconomic environment and relevant market drivers
- Financial analysis of the accounts of companies in the industry.
Information from these sources has been synthesised and presented clearly and concisely with extensive use of charts and tables to illuminate points and support conclusions.
Market forecasts have been constructed using simple assumptions which are clearly stated. Supporting evidence is provided for our assumptions but readers can easily flex them to model alternative scenarios.
Who is it useful for?
The report is intended for:
- Operators of parcel shop and locker network businesses
- Parcels carriers
- Home shopping / internet retailers
- Operators of field service engineer forces
- Convenience store chains
- Investors in these businesses
- Market regulators and policymakers
- Banks, analysts, consultants and other parties with interests in the sector
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/european-parcel-shop-and-locker-networks-market-insight-report-2014-market-report.html .
Table of Contents
Industry description 10
Benefits of parcel shops and locker networks 10
Field service companies 11
Parcel carriers 11
Site hosts 12
Business models 14
Investment requirements and entry barriers 14
Locker manufacturers 14
Smarte Carte 15
Other suppliers 15
Market size and growth 16
Number of service points 16
Internet retailing 16
Number of post offices 18
Drivers of growth in locations 19
Internet retail 19
Growth in parcel shops and locker locations 19
Risks to forecast growth 20
Competitive landscape 21
Carrier-owned networks 21
Deutsche Post / DHL 21
Otto Group (Hermes / Mondial Relay) 23
LA Poste / DPD 24
Royal Mail / GLS 25
Independent (non-carrier) networks 26
Single user License: US $ 2731
Purchase this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=196255 .
For further information on “European Parcel Shop and Locker Networks: Market Insight Report 2014” report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441.