Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on Power Boilers, 2013 Update – Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020’’ provides detailed information on the current power boilers market, focusing on key countries as well as the global scenario. The report analyzes the market volume, average price, and market value for power boilers at different capacity segments for the key eight countries in the market and provides market shares for key players in each country. The major regulations impacting the power boilers market in each country are discussed as are the drivers and restraints of the global market.
The global power boilers market was worth an estimated $17.35 billion in 2013. Dependency on coal-fired power generation owing to growing electricity demand will drive power boiler installations globally. For decades countries across the world have depended predominantly on fossil fuels to fulfill their electricity requirements. Fossil fuels have traditionally been relied on as efficient and economical sources of energy globally. With the exception of a few countries, fossil fuels have dominated all other energy sources in terms of both installed capacity and electricity generation. Power boilers, one of the key pieces of equipment required by fossil fuel fired thermal power plants, are used to heat the feed water and convert it to steam. Until an efficient and economical method for replacing coal is found its dominance in electricity generation will continue and a predicted surge in demand will mean higher demand for power boilers. Global power boiler installation is estimated to amount to 9,072 units accounting for 845 GW capacity between 2012 and 2020. The report sources its data and information from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- The report provides in-depth analysis of the power boilers market in the global, US, Germany, Russia, China, India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and South Africa, and covers average volume (in terms of units and MW), average price, and market value for the 2006–2020 period at different capacity segments.
- It also discusses the market shares of leading players for power boilers market in 2012 and covers the major regulations impacting the power boilers market, by country.
- Finally, the report discusses the key drivers and restraints impacting the global power boilers market.
Reasons To Buy
The report will allow you to:
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data on the market value and volume for the power boilers market
- Develop strategies based on developments in the power boilers market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the power boilers market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Power Boilers, 2013 Update report.