Ultra HNWIs in Italy 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
• UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Italy
• Size of Italy wealth management industry
• Largest domestic private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
To view the table of contents and know more details, please visit Ultra HNWIs in Italy 2015.
Reasons to Buy
• The Ultra HNWIs in Italy 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
• Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
• There were 3,717 UHNWIs in Italy in 2014, with an average wealth of US$90.1 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 28 billionaires, 606 centimillionaires and 3,083 affluent millionaires.
• UHNWIs accounted for 1.4% of Italy’s total HNWI population in 2014 – much higher than the global average of 0.7%. The number of UHNWIs in Italy increased by 6.6% during the review period, from 3,486 in 2010 to 3,717 in 2014.
• There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires increased by 133.3%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 6.1% and 6.2% respectively.
• It is expected that the number of UHNWIs to increase by 18.9%, to reach 4,529 in 2019. This will include 32 billionaires, 734 centimillionaires and 3,763 affluent millionaires.
UniCredit Private Banking Intesa Sanpolo Private Banking UBI Private Banking Banca Aletti Private Banking Banca Generali Mediobanca Private Banking Ersel Private Bank Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti MPS Private Banking Banca Leonardo Private Banking Banca Euromobiliare
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research