Global Beverage Forecasts March 2016 ; Comprehensive Topline Analysis of All Commercial Beverages Trends and Forecasts is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report covers all types of drinks and provides a comprehensive analysis of global consumption trends, covering:
- 2001-2015 topline consumption data for 33 beverage categories, with forecasts to 2021 measured in both million litres and litres per capita for 82 markets
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the beverage trends and forecast assumptions for 53 markets - Australia New Zealand, Bahrain, Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, UAE, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, South Africa, Nigeria, Bolivia, Ecuador, Uruguay, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama, Honduras, Costa Rica, Colombia, Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Mexico , Brazil, Hong Kong, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, India, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Canada, USA.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate the very latest beverage category forecast projections to 2021 to enhance your understanding of consumption patterns and evolving trends in the global beverage industry
- Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global beverage market to assess the likely impact on your company's performance
- Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the beverage industry of Global by category to support your long-term strategic planning
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Beverage Forecasts March 2016.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research