Tweet It: Fancy brews & good eats? Reserve a seat for @CulinaryDr0p0ut’s craft beer pairing dinner with @JJBrewCo on 10/16 http://pitch.pe/1sM7IPB
Las Vegas – Foodies and beer connoisseurs can unite at Culinary Dropout inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino for an exclusive, limited seating five-course craft beer pairing dinner on Thursday, Oct. 16 at 7p.m. The edgy gastro pub is teaming up with the brew masters at Las Vegas’ Joseph James Brewery for the special one-night engagement.
The journey through food and drink features an inspired menu from Culinary Dropout’s Executive Chef Erik Syhre and includes an aged cheddar soufflé, ricotta and black truffle tortellini, loup de mer, Citra Rye glazed chicken and profiteroles. Each course is expertly and perfectly paired with one of Joseph James Brewery’s signature beers, such as the award-winning Citra Rye Pale Ale.
The complete menu for the prix fixe pairing event includes:
- Starter: Aged cheddar soufflé, crispy bacon, caramelized onion gravy, chive
- Craft beer pairing: Joseph James Craft American Lager, a light and refreshing brew
- First course: Ricotta and black truffle tortellini, grilled portobello, butternut squash velouté
- Craft beer pairing: Joseph James Hop Box Imperial IPA, a rich, hoppy and aromatic imperial IPA.
- Second course: Loup de mer, roasted cauliflower, salsify, pomegranate, brown butter
- Craft beer pairing: Joseph James Rum Barrel-Aged Pumpkin Ale, a sweet and toasty barley wine style ale with hints of molasses, smoke and pumpkin.
- Third Course: Citra Rye glazed chicken, roasted Brussels sprouts, spiced chicharrones, shaved baby beet
- Craft beer pairing: Joseph James Citra Rye Pale Ale, the brewery’s gold medal award-winning pale ale with lychee, gooseberry and passion fruit aromas.
- Dessert: Profiteroles, fall spices, pumpkin, crème anglaise
- Craft beer pairing: Joseph James Milkshake Chocolate Milk Stout, a full-bodied stout with hints of espresso, chocolate, smoke and roasted nuts.
About Culinary Dropout:
Culinary Dropout is Fox Restaurant Concepts’ gastro pub “rebel child’ that breaks all the rules with its uniform-free staff and relaxed, soulful ambiance featuring amped-up appetizers, salads, sandwiches and entrées, along with a unique antipasti menu showcasing delicious and hard-to-find meats, cheeses and vegetables. Melt into the comfortable setting at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and enjoy the outdoor patio and live music performed a few nights each week. Culinary Dropout is also a day-drinking and late-night destination with two-thirds of the menu dedicated to beer, wine and unique cocktails. For more information visit Culinary Dropout's website or Facebook page.
Ashley Trevizo / Jaclyn Dadas
Kirvin Doak Communications: 702.737.3100