Global Bone Grafts and Substitutes 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the medical device category. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
The analysts forecast global bone graft and substitute market to grow at a CAGR of 4.31% over the period 2014-2019. Bone grafting is a surgical procedure that involves replacement of missing bone with bone from another part of the patient’s body, or an artificial or natural substitute. Bone grafting is feasible because bony tissue has the ability to regrow. As natural bone grows, it replaces the graft completely, resulting in a completely integrated region of new bone. It is seen in prosthodontic procedures, such as dental implants and denture fabrication, where minimal amount of bone needs to be replaced.
Covered in this report
Based on type, the global bone graft and substitute market can be segmented into BMP, machine bone allograft, DBM, standard allograft, and others. BMP is beneficial in spinal fusion, joint reconstruction, bone fractures, and bone defects. It also eliminates the need for transplantation of bone from other areas of the body, such as the pelvis. Machine bone allograft uses innovative technology to reshape or mold donor grafts.
The report, Global Bone Graft and Substitute Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, EMEA, and APAC; it also covers the global bone graft and substitute market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=43861
Single User License USD 2500
- DePuy Synthes
- Wright Medical Technology
- Zimmer Dental
Other prominent vendors
- Alphatec Spine
- Atrium Medical
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Bacterin International Holdings
- Berkeley Advanced Materials
- BioMimetic Therapeutics
- Globus Medical
- Graftys SAS
- Integra Life Sciences Holdings
- Johnson and Johnson
- LifeNet Health
- Novabone Products
- Olympus Biotech
- Osteogenics Biomedical
- RTI Surgical
- Sanofi Aventis
- Scient’x/Alphatec Spine
- Smith & Nephew
- Rise in spinal fusion and joint reconstruction procedures
- Increased scrutiny of stem-cell-derived products
- Demand for orthopedic biomaterials
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.