LNG Industry Outlook in South America and Caribbean to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is a comprehensive report on the South America and Caribbean LNG Industry. The report provides asset details of all active and planned, LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the region by country. Information by terminal includes terminal name, operator company name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction / regasification) for the period 2009-2019. Planned (new build) LNG terminals capacity addition and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. The report provides LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook at regional level by year as well as by key countries till 2019. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at country level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2009 to 2014, forecast to 2019
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to liquefaction and regasification terminals.
Complete report available @ LNG Industry Outlook in South America and Caribbean to 2019.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in South America and Caribbean
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research