Global Industry Almanac Footwear : Available at Marketresearchreport.biz
Global Footwear industry profile guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Visit Complete Report Here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/footwear-global-industry-almanac
Features and benefits
• Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global footwear market.
• Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global footwear market.
• Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ global operations and financial performance.
• Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global footwear market with five year forecasts.
• Compares data from 28 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/207631
• The global footwear market had total revenues of $258.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2009 and 2013.
• Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global footwear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $163.1bn, equivalent to 63.1% of the market's overall value.
• The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $329.8bn by the end of 2018.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948