RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Global Chipless RFID Market (2011 – 2016) – Forecasts by Products (Tag, Reader, Middleware), Applications (Retail, Supply Chain, Aviation, Healthcare, Smart Card, Public Transit)“report to its research database.
In recent technology developments, chipless RFID tags has been developed and offered on the affordability level of customers, which will result in high growth. It is coupled with a simplified manufacturing technology and decrease in the manufacturing time. Moreover chipless RFID tags are compatible with the existing infrastructure, which saves the additional cost of installing new system. Manufacturers have reduced the price of chipless RFID tags. This trend is causing for a high growth of chipless RFID market.
U.S. being a pioneer in the RFID business contributes highest market share of 44% with CAGR of 23.2% followed by Europe and Asia Pacific shares equal market share. Europe and APAC is expected to grow by 28.9% and 37.0% respectively. Looking at the growth of Asian economies like China and India. Asia Pacific is expected to contribute 37% which will be highest. U.S., Western Europe and China will be the demand drivers of chipless RFID market.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-chipless-rfid-market-2011-2016-forecasts-by-products-tag-reader-middleware-applications-retail-supply-chain-aviation-healthcare-smart-card-public-transit-market-report.html .
In the recent past that the manufacturers have realized the need to affordable and efficient solution for track and trace for the various applications like retail, supply chain, smart card etc. Chipless RFID tags produce almost equal efficiency at lower cost compared to chip based RFID. It is more efficient than barcode but not cost competitive. There is an increasing demand for chipless RFID to provide the various solutions like asset tracking, anti-counterfeiting, to avoid the shrink in retail. It also helps to increase the efficiency and make the system more productive. Chipless RFID has ability provide the solutions like anti-counterfeiting which is a universal burning issue for healthcare industry. Supply chain, aviation and public transit segments are going to be benefitted with chipless RFID by creating hassle free operations. Chipless RFID will make Smart cards more secure and hence will increase the market penetration of Smart cards and so of chipless RFID.
Governments like Nigeria, Singapore, China and U.K. have already mandated RFID in various projects like counterfeiting and Citizen Identification etc. The Governments mandate provides and extra advantage for growth of chipless RFID.
The report deals with the market trends in chipless RFDI and the growth associated to it. It also deals with the various factors which drives and restrains the market in the next five years.
The revenue generated in global chipless RFID market is expected to reach $ 3,925 millions in 2016 from $1087 millions in 2011 at an estimated CAGR of 29.3% from 2011 to 2016.
Request a sample copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=57615 .
Scope of the Report
This research report categorizes the Global chipless RFID Market on the basis of tags, reader and middleware used in the system. Forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in the chipless RFID market.
On the basis of application market
Chipless RFID is used in the applications like retail, supply chain, smart cards, aviation, healthcare, public transit and others. The market size of chipless RFID is derived from the usage of chipless RFID in these application segments.
On the basis of Geography
America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW are covered in the report.
North America is consist of U.S, Canada and Mexico
Europe is consisting of UK, Germany, France, Italy and all other European market.
Asia-Pacific is consist of China, India, Japan and others
ROW is segmented into Africa, Middle East and others
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
· We provide the longest market segmentation by industry- not many reports provide such market breakdown.
· We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that they necessarily get the market intelligence they are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
· We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
· Comprehensive market analysis is carried out for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
· Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
· What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
· Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
· Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
· How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?”
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
Order or Purchase a Report copy @http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=57615 .
Browse more reports on RFID Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/electronics/electronics-rfid .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Follow Us On