Every guy takes great pride in his package, and having a youthful male organ – no matter what his age – is a goal to which every man aspires. Maintaining proper male organ health is one of the best ways to ensure that a man's favorite tool looks and feels young at all times. Yes, it can take some effort, but the results are well worth it.
What are some tips for a youthful, healthy male organ?
- Keep it clean. Unless a man is a full-time naturist, he tends to keep his male organ buried under two layers of clothing. Even in winter, this creates an overly-warm environment; the pelvic region is further heated up by the presence of all that hair (in men who do not shave or trim their hair), as well as by the heat that occurs when the male organ is filled with blood during tumescence. Is it any wonder, then, that the pelvic area is frequently a sweaty mess? It's very important that the male organ is cleaned daily, more often when needed; however, it's equally important that a gentle cleanser is used. Male organ skin is extra sensitive, so keeping it free of harsh chemicals will keep the skin smoother and younger looking.
- Cut out the smokes. Smoking is bad for the health, period – and that includes male organ health as well. Sure, the smoke itself doesn't get to the male organ, as it does the lungs – but smoking weakens the heart and causes arteries and vessels to constrict and narrow. Both of these combine to restrict blood flow – and a good, healthy woody depends on a substantial influx of blood into the spongy tissue of the male organ.
- Take an early bedtime. This isn't about certain fun-filled activities in bed; it's about getting enough sleep. Proper rest has a positive impact on overall health; it also makes the body more responsive to sensual stimuli and makes the male organ more easily primed to jump into action.
- Exercise more, eat less – and eat right. Physical health is impacted both by what goes into the body and what level of activity that body enjoys. Many countries, including the U.S., are seeing rising rates of obesity, and that's not good news. An out-of-shape body tires more easily, uses up more oxygen and is more likely to develop conditions like diabetes, which can have an impact on reproductive function. A man doesn't have to be a buff bodybuilder, hitting the gym for hours on end every day; but he should make sure he gets a sufficient amount of exercise to keep the spare tire off the middle. Likewise, he doesn't need to starve himself, but overindulging is a bad idea. Eating a balanced diet that is rich in fresh fruits and vegetables and low in fatty meats is an excellent way to keep both the heart and the male organ happy. (One word: it's a good idea to consult with a doctor before making any major changes in diet and exercise routines.)
- Be careful with the tool. Trauma to the male organ can cause damage; in some cases, it can even cause a rupture to the male tissue that requires surgery to repair. More often, the trauma is less severe, but can still cause pain or impede performance. Trauma often comes about from over-aggressive activity, either solo or partner-based.
A youthful male organ is one which has been taken care of; its age is of less importance than the care with which it has been treated. Keeping an eye on male organ health pays dividends; so does regularly using a first rate male organ vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). Men with true concern for their male organs will use a cream that includes vitamin B5, which is absolutely essential for maintaining healthy male organ cell metabolism. Another essential ingredient is L-arginine, which is valued for its role in producing nitric oxide which in turn provides a boost to male organ blood vessel health.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.