(Atlanta, Georgia - December 8, 2015) - Following a successful first event honoring hundreds of senior citizens in Atlanta and gifting them with Thanksgiving dinners, FreeWishes (foundation of Billboard chart-topping artist, Future) and Making Wishes Matter (foundation of multi-platinum producer, Mike WiLL Made-It) prepare for the last installment of their holiday giving campaign - the third-annual FreeWishes Christmas Coat Driveand Holiday Extravaganza. Winter Wishlandand theFreeWishes Christmas Coat Drivewill take place on December 20th at a to-be-announced private location from 3:00pm - 6:00pm in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, please visit www.freebandz.com.
This year both foundations are looking to exceed their goal of 300 new coats, winter clothing and toys. The Holiday Extravaganza will not only gift youth in the Atlanta community with brand new coats, but they will additionally be treated to live performances including a performance by Kandi Burruss's girl group Glamour and a chance to meet and greet with Future and Mike WiLL Made- It.
FreeWishes and Making Wishes Matter have partnered with national brands that include, Black Celebrity Giving, Radio One, Atlanta Music Project and Community Compilation to raise donations for their efforts. The Holiday Extravaganza will target hundreds of youth, youth homes, and more for a Winter Wonderland where they will be gifted with brand new coats, toys, and winter items. Both Future and Mike WiLL Made-It will be on-site at each event. For more information visit www.freebandz.com to join the conversation follow @future, @freewishesfoundation, @mikewillmadeit with hashtag #FreeWishes #MakingWishesMatter.
Want to get involved? Please contact Latoya Chambliss at email@example.com for more information on donating to the cause, becoming a sponsor or to set up an interview.
The Garner Circle PR
Latoya Chambliss | P: 850-443-1601
Nicole Garner Scott | P: 770-256-1800
FreeWishes and the Making Wishes Matter Foundation Are Accepting Donations For The Upcoming Holiday Events.
- December 2015 : Winter Wishland Drop-Off Location
Winter Items, Scarves, Gloves, Hats, and Toys
Drop Off Locations:
- 2579 Park Central Blvd., Decatur, GA 30035
- Capauls International Salon | 659 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312
One Day Drop-Off Locations:
- 12/9 - Wednesday | Location: "The Vibe Ride" 950 Peachtree St NW,Atlanta, GA. 8pm. You can bring a toy and spin to a live DJ.
- 12/11 - Friday | Location: "The Joint" 569 Main Street NE, Atlanta, GA. 9pm | BMI Holiday Party. Bring a toy for admission and party.
- 12/16 - Wednesday | Location : Suite Lounge, 375 Luckie St NW | "Soul Spectacular Holiday" Party. You can drop a toy off and experience a Christmas musical.
2. December 20, 2015: Youth Christmas Coat Extravaganza
Private location, serving over 300 youth throughout the city of Atlanta. Media Allowed.