PharmaPoint: Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder characterized by abdominal discomfort associated with altered bowel function. Although IBS is not a life-threatening disorder, it has a considerable effect on patients’ quality of life (QOL). In terms of volume, the IBS market is a large, albeit naïve, one, with only a small number of pharmacotherapies indicated for the treatment of the disorder, and it is also characterized by significant unmet needs.
GlobalData estimated that prescription drug sales for IBS were approximately $4.0m in France in 2013. Ironwood/Actavis/Almirall/Astellas’ Linzess is the only available product indicated for IBS-C in Germany, which was launched in 2013. Salix/Alfa Wassermann/Norgine/Bama-Geve’s Xifaxan and antidepressants are used off-label for the management of IBS patients in Italy. Salix/Alfa Wassermann/Norgine/Bama-Geve’s Xifaxan and antidepressants are used off-label for the management of IBS patients in Spain. Ironwood/Actavis/Almirall/Astellas’ Linzess is the only available product indicated for IBS-C in the UK, which was launched in 2013.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit PharmaPoint: Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023.
- Overview of Irritable Bowel Syndrome including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the 5EU from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the 5EU Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the 5EU
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research