The report “Construction in Colombia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com. Contact email@example.com with report name in subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Colombian construction industry including:
- The Colombian construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type in Colombia
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Colombian construction industry
- Analyzing the profiles of the leading operators in the Colombian construction industry.
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Colombia
The value of the Colombian construction industry increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.91% during the review period (2009–2013). Infrastructure construction activity increased with government investment and private sector participation through public-private partnerships (PPPs). Several infrastructure projects have been implemented under the PPP laws, and a number of projects are presently underway, particularly in the road infrastructure construction. Industry growth is expected to continue over the forecast period (2014–2018), as a result of the government’s focus on infrastructure and residential construction, improved investor sentiment, and an anticipated recovery in the global economy. Consequently, the industry is anticipated to post a forecast-period CAGR of 10.96%.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/construction-in-colombia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market-report.html .
- According to the country’s national statistics agency, the Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadística (DANE), the construction industry’s value add at constant prices rose by 16.9%, from COP6.3 billion (US$3.3 million) in the first quarter of 2013 to COP7.3 billion (US$3.8 million) in the first quarter of 2014. In real value-add terms, the industry grew by 12.0% in 2013 – up from 6.0% in 2012, driven by government investments to improve the quality of the country’s infrastructure and construct affordable homes to meet rising demand in the country.
- In December 2011, the Colombian Parliament approved a PPP law that came into force from 2012. The new law provides private investors with better guarantees, and a better institutional and legal framework that will help to improve cooperation between the private sector and government. The government believes that the new PPP law will encourage private investment in infrastructure, and accelerate infrastructure construction in the country.
- Infrastructure construction is expected to continue to expand over the forecast period, mainly driven by investments in road construction. In a bid to support the country’s economy, improve the transport and reduce travel time and costs, the government plans to invest COP190.4 trillion (US$100.0 billion) in transport infrastructure by 2021. Of this, COP47.6 trillion (US$25.0 billion) will be spent on road transport infrastructure by 2021. Accordingly, with an aim to reduce travel times, the government plans to construct 8,000km of road across the country by 2021
- The residential construction market will be supported by government-led affordable housing projects. To balance supply of and demand for affordable housing in the country, the Colombian government announced in 2013 that it would fund COP1.1 trillion (US$583.0 million) to construct 100,000 social housing units across the country.
- Robust and modern transportation infrastructure is vital for growth and competitiveness of the economy. According to the Colombian pension funds association, in March 2014, four of Colombia’s pension funds announced their plan to invest COP24.2 trillion (US$12.7 billion) in road infrastructure construction projects across the country by 2020. This is expected to drive growth in the infrastructure construction market over the forecast period.
Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=212699 .
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Colombia. It provides:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Colombia using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Colombia
Reasons to buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Researcher’s standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Researcher’s critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
Inquiry for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=212699 . (Single User License : US$ 1950 And Corporate User License : US$ 3900)
For further information on “Construction in Colombia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report OR for any other business research / market intelligence need contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441.