Luxembourg is the largest hub for reinsurance business, particularly captive reinsurance, in the European Union (EU). The availability of multilingual and multicultural experts, flexible and deferrable tax regimes, and an outward-looking policy approach have made the country the leading center for insurance and reinsurance business in Europe. The Commissariat aux Assurances (CA) regulates the country’s reinsurance business which, by the end of 2012, comprised 238 companies. A number of reinsurers in Luxembourg originate from France, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Spain. In terms of market size, the Luxembourg reinsurance segment increased at a CAGR of 11.1% during the review period (2008–2012).
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Luxembourg reinsurance segment, including:
- The Luxembourg reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The Luxembourg reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
- The competitive landscape in the Luxembourg reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Luxembourg:
- It provides historical values for Luxembourg’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Luxembourg’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Luxembourg and its growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Luxembourg reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Luxembourg reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Luxembourg insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
- Luxembourg’s reinsurance segment is one of the most developed in the world.
- The country’s favorable regulatory framework and advanced administrative infrastructure make it a hub for captive reinsurance business.
- Multinational reinsurers, from France, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Spain, operate in Luxembourg through subsidiaries or local brokers.
- As of 2012, there were 238 reinsurance companies licensed to conduct business in the country, of which the majority are captive.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-luxembourg-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Spanning over 71 pages, 21 Tables and 41 Figures “Reinsurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Executive Summary, Introduction, Luxembourg Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Key Industry Trends and Drivers, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This Report Cover 10 Companies - 3Si Re SA, Abbey Reinsurance SA, Acac Lux Re I, Acm Re SA, Actelion Re SA, Actire, Aero Re SA, Afe SA, Agat Re SA, Agrassur Re SA.
Find other reports on Luxembourg Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/luxembourg
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreportsFollow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports