The optic nerve contains axons of nerve cells that emerge from the retina, leave the eye at the optic disc, and go to the visual cortex where input from the eye is processed into vision. There are 1.2 million optic nerve fibers that derive from the retinal ganglion cells of the inner retina. Optic neuropathy refers to damage to the optic nerve due to any cause. Damage and death of these nerve cells, or neurons, leads to characteristic features of optic neuropathy.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development:-
· Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation
· Neurotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
· PharmatrophiX, Inc.
· Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Optic Neuropathy
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Optic Neuropathy and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Optic Neuropathy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Optic Neuropathy pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
· Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=256218 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user PDF.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Reasons to buy
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Optic Neuropathy pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline