Bio-surfactants are an assorted gathering of active molecules that can be produced by integrating living cells or micro-organisms, such as bacteria, fungi, and yeast. Bio-based surfactants can be produced from oleochemical raw materials such as vegetable oils, animal fats, sucrose, and glucose. Due to their excellent foaming, wetting, emulsifying, and detergency traits, bio-surfactants have emerged as the most versatile bio-process chemicals and are widely in various industries such as cosmetics, personal care, bioremediation, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and food processing.
The analysts forecast global bio-surfactants market to grow at a CAGR of 6.14% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global bio-surfactants market for the period 2015-2019. The report also provides data on the following segments of the market:
- Product (MES, APG, sorbitan esters, sucrose esters, rhamnolipids, and others)
- Application (detergents and fabric softeners, cosmetics and personal care, industrial and institutional cleaners, food processing, oilfield chemicals , pharmaceuticals, textiles, and others)
- Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, and ROW)
The report, Global Bio-Surfactants Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It also provides an extensive coverage on various applications and types of bio-surfactants, considering both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report provides key vendor information based on production of bio-surfactants by each vendor. The report also includes an analysis of market opportunities, which can be used to evaluate the market for individual application segments based on its growth potential and return on investment.
- North America
- MG Intobio
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37572.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Air Products and Chemicals
- The Dow Chemical
- Wako Pure Chemical Industries
- Environmental concerns regarding use of synthetic surfactants
- Availability of feedstock
- Technological advancements
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is their portfolio matrix?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What is the competitive landscape as characterized by geography?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37572.
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.