The analysts forecast revenue of POS software market in EMEA to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2014-2019.
A POS terminal refers to an electronic payment system or a combination of systems that transfers funds electronically with the use of payment modes such as credit and debit cards. A POS system facilitates easy and faster check-out for customers at various retail outlets. A standard POS system consists of a computer, monitor, cash drawer, receipt printer, barcode scanner, POS software, weighing scale, and credit and debit card readers. The POS software is a significant part of a POS system. It includes automated applications that perform key activities for an establishment. It is widely used for retail sales management. Apart from enhancing the shopping experience for customers by reducing the processing time for payments, the POS software enables companies to obtain and centralize information pertaining to the sales of their respective products.
POS software is considered to be a replacement for electronic cash registers that are installed at retail stores or hotels. It is the front-end of any transaction carried out at POS terminals and provides a link to back-office processes. POS software feeds information to back-office processes such as inventory management, ordering, loyalty programs, and CRM. It runs on operating systems such as DOS, Linux, UNIX, and Windows. The software can be installed in both fixed line and wireless POS terminals. In both cases, it transfers information to the databases used by merchants.Covered in this report
This report presents the current scenario and growth prospects of the POS software market in EMEA for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, we consider the revenue generated through perpetual licensing to the end-user segments. We do not consider the following for calculating the market size:
- Revenue generated by selling POS software licenses to POS terminal manufacturers
- Revenue generated from the licensing of POS software to countries other than those in EMEA
- Revenue generated from the licensing of POS software to segments other than hospitality, retail, and other sectors
- Deployment and integration services provided by POS software vendors
- Maintenance and other services provided by POS software vendors
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=44063 . (Single User License - US $2500)
This report considers the following end-user or merchant segments:
The report, POS Software Market in EMEA 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the landscape of POS software market in EMEA and its growth prospects in the coming years. This report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key leading countries by region
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Western Europe
- Epicor Software
- VeriFone Systems
Other prominent vendors
- JD Associates
- Maitre’D POS
- PayPal Here
- PC America
- Revel Systems
- Sale Point
- Silverware POS
- Squirrel Systems
- Toshiba GCS
- Yes! POS
Key market driver
- EMV migration
Key market challenge
- Popularity of mPOS
Key market trend
- New liability shift for Internet payments
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44063 .
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.