Global Lubricant Viscosity Improvers Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Chemicals category the report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Lubricant viscosity grade improvers are polymer-based components that are added to lubricants to prevent fluctuations in viscosity with changes in temperature. The three classes of viscosity grade improvers are OCPs, methacrylates, and styrenics. Most of the PCMOs and top grade HDMOs use viscosity grade improvers in their formulations. The analysts forecast global lubricant viscosity grade improvers market to grow at a CAGR of 2.37% over the period 2014-2019.
High demand for automobiles, and implementation of new energy and emission control measures by various countries across the world have led to increased adoption of advanced lubricant formulations that involve extensive use of viscosity improvers.
Covered in this report
The report, Global Lubricant Viscosity Grade Improvers Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on different types of end-user segments, chemical classes, viscosity grades, and demand-supply dynamics in various geographies. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast period. The report further includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
The report presents data on the following segments of the market:
End-users: PCMO, HDMO, hydraulic fluids, gear oils, and others
Chemical classes: OCP, PMA, and styrenics
Viscosity grades: Mono-grade engine oils and multi-grade engine oils
Geography: APAC, EMEA, North America, and ROW
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45856
Single User License USD 2500
Key players Afton, Chevron Oronite, Evonik, Infineum, and Lubrizol
Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: Amtecol, Croda, Jinzhou Kangtai, and MidContinental Chemical.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45856
· Development of new emission control technologies
· Increased adoption of hybrid electric vehicles
· Increased use of high performance base stocks
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global smart thermostat market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of North America, Europe, APAC, and MEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global smart thermostat market?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.