Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on ReNeuron Group plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2013 which provides data on the ReNeuron Group plc’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, ReNeuron Group plc’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from ReNeuron Group plc and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team of industry experts.
- ReNeuron Group plc - Brief ReNeuron Group plc overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of ReNeuron Group plc human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of ReNeuron Group plc with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the ReNeuron Group plc’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate ReNeuron Group plc’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of ReNeuron Group plc in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the ReNeuron Group plc’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with ReNeuron Group plc.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of ReNeuron Group plc and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit ReNeuron Group plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2013.