Analytical Tool - Angiogenesis in Oncology offers a unique tool for analyzing the vast amount of strategic possibilities that have emerged in anti-angiogenic medicine development for the treatment of cancer. It is at the same time a map of the research and development, a history of the achievements up to date, and a guide pointing out the directions of the future. The product as well, lays the framework of current treatment strategies and their progress. This tool provides you with an immense amount of information structured and analyzed to assist you in your work. It is designed to assist you in finding right partners, optimizing your licensing deals, wisely choosing which projects give you the best competitive advantage, and assuring you that your decisions have been based on the most accurate, validated and precise facts available.
Included in this advantageous package are two products already appreciated by many of our customers:
Commercializing Angiogenesis Affecting Medicines in Cancer: The Faster Route to Consider Your Options and Position of Others
Angiogenesis in Oncology: Medicine Pipeline Update 2013*
The Package Includes
* A progress analysis on current and emerging medicines
* Information on most companies active in anti-angiogenic R&D in oncology
* Information on key industry related anti-angiogenic medicine projects in oncology
* Data from most important clinical trials
* Information on early developmental stage projects
* Possibility of performing advanced searches suited to your individual needs
This Tool will Assist You in:
* Tracking cutting edge companies, therapies and new technologies
* Rapid identification of partners & competitors
* Laying down a comprehensive framework for further analysis of the field
* Producing presentations surrounding the development of anti-angiogenic medicines in oncology
* Identifying emerging anti-angiogenic cancer products & key areas of pharmaceutical R&D
*This software application is a searchable database reflects the most recent advances in the field of anti-angiogenic medicine development in cancer, in order to help you perform your own analysis, go back to the source data for in-depth information, and present the research and development in tables and graphs suited for your own specific purposes.
A significant advantage with BioSeeker Group's software applications is that they provide you with well-structured information. Each pipeline medicine/project has been carefully defined and classified in categories and subcategories. The main categories include therapy type, effect, mechanism of action (molecular target), indication, stage of development etc. These categories are further organized and classified in sub-categories. In comparison with other available databases, BioSeeker Groups software applications give better overview, specific search capabilities and great dynamic reports.
For more details on the content of each report and ordering information, please contact:
Phone: +91 22 4098 7600