New market research titled “Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Irritable Bowel Syndrome’s therapeutic pipeline. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Company Profiles 4D Pharma Plc, A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl, Alba Therapeutics Corporation, Alfa Wassermann S.p.A, Allergan Plc, Ardelyx, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., CJ HealthCare Corp., Dong-A Socio Group, Enterome Bioscience SA, ImmusanT, Inc., Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Protagonist Therapeutics Inc., RaQualia Pharma Inc., SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., SK Chemicals Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Synthetic Biologics, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Yuhan Corporation
Drugs Profiles ASP-1017, ASP-7147, Blautix, crofelemer DR, DA-6886, DSP-6952, EB-120, eluxadoline, ibodutant, larazotide acetate, linaclotide, Nexvax-2, ONO-2952, PBF-677, plecanatide, pregabalin, relenopride hydrochloride, rifaximin, RQ-00202730, RQ-00310941, SKI-3246, Small Molecule to inhibit IBAT for Chronic Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Small Molecules to Inhibit 5-HT2B and 5-HT7 Receptors for IBS and Migraine, solabegron hydrochloride, SYN-010, Synthetic Peptide for Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea, TAK-480, tenapanor hydrochloride and YH-12852
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete report on H2 2015 pipeline review of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with 40 market data tables and 14 figures, spread across 129 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/irritable-bowel-syndrome-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Irritable Bowel Syndrome products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Irritable Bowel Syndrome pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Inquire more about this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=459972 .
Reasons to buy:
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Irritable Bowel Syndrome pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline