Turkey fiscal regime report outlines governing bodies, governing laws, mine ownership and license types, mining rights and obligations and key fiscal terms covering 10 commodities: coal, iron ore, copper, zinc, bauxite, gold, lead, silver, chromium and nickel.
View Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/turkeys-mining-fiscal-regime-h1-2014-report.html
The country’s mining industry is governed by the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources. Mining Law No. 3213 of 1985, amended by Law No. 5177 of June 2004, provides both local and foreign investors with a more investment-friendly environment.
The report outlines Turkey's governing bodies, governing laws, mine ownership and licenses, rights and obligations and key fiscal terms which includes royalty, corporate tax, capital gains tax, loss carry forward, property tax, withholding tax, tax incentives, stamp duty, motor vehicle tax, depreciation tax and VAT.
Table of contents:
1 Executive Summary 1
2 The Turkish Mining Industry – Governing Body 5
- 2.1 Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources 5
3 The Turkish Mining Industry – Governing Law 6
4 The Turkish Mining Industry – Mining Ownership and License Types 7
- 4.1 Ownership of Minerals 7
- 4.2 Mining License 7
- 4.3 Exploration License 7
- 4.4 Operation License 7
- 4.5 Operation Permit 7
Reasons to buy:
To get an overview of Turkey's mining fiscal regime.
Browse More Reports related to Mining at: http://www.researchmoz.us/mining-market-reports-143.html
- The country’s mining industry is governed by the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources.
- Mining Law No. 3213 of 1985, amended by Law No. 5177 of June 2004, provides both local and foreign investors with a more investment-friendly environment.
- The Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources is responsible for streamlining the use of energy and mineral resources to reduce Turkey’s dependency on external sources and to make the greatest contribution to the country’s welfare.
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948