In-detail Table of Contents of Alcohol Addiction Pipeline Market
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development AbbVie Inc., Addex Therapeutics Ltd, Adial Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, Astraea Therapeutics, LLC, AstraZeneca Plc, Bionex Pharmaceuticals LLC, Curemark, LLC, Eli Lilly and Company, Ethypharm S.A., Euthymics Bioscience, Inc., Foresee Pharmaceuticals, LLC, H. Lundbeck A/S, Indivior Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Lohocla Research Corporation, Omeros Corporation, Pfizer Inc., RTI International, SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp., VM Discovery, Inc., XenoPort, Inc. and Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Enquire before buying this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=521080 .
Scope for this research:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Alcohol Addiction
· The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Alcohol Addiction by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved Alcohol Addiction therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report assesses Alcohol Addiction therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Alcohol Addiction
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Alcohol Addiction, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Alcohol Addiction and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Complete research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/alcohol-addiction-pipeline-review-h1-2016-market-report.html .
List of Figures
· Number of Products under Development for Alcohol Addiction, H1 2016
· Number of Products under Development for Alcohol Addiction - Comparative Analysis, H1 2016
· Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2016
· Number of Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H1 2016
· Comparative Analysis by Clinical Stage Development, H1 2016
· Comparative Analysis by Early Stage Products, H1 2016
· Assessment by Monotherapy Products, H1 2016
· Number of Products by Top 10 Targets, H1 2016
· Number of Products by Stage and Top 10 Targets, H1 2016
· Number of Products by Top 10 Mechanism of Actions, H1 2016
· Number of Products by Stage and Top 10 Mechanism of Actions, H1 2016
· Number of Products by Routes of Administration, H1 2016
· Number of Products by Stage and Routes of Administration, H1 2016
· Number of Products by Molecule Types, H1 2016
· Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Types, H1 2016