Global Accelerator Pedal Module Market 2015-2020 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Automotive category.
Accelerator pedals are a component of accelerators that control the supply of fuel into the combustion chamber. Earlier versions of pedals were made of metals that were highly prone to corrosion. They would be covered with rubber pads to enhance grip. The global accelerator pedal module market has experienced several technological changes over the past few years. Due to dynamic consumer preferences, OEMs are pressing for innovations from component manufacturers, and tier 1 manufacturers are increasing their investments in R&D to fulfil their demands. Due to technological advancements, mechanical accelerators has been completely replaced by electronic accelerator pedals.
The analysts forecast global accelerator pedal module market to grow at a CAGR of 3.27% over the period 2014-2020.
Covered in this report
The report, Global Accelerator Pedal Module Market 2015-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. This report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
- Bosch Group
- Hebei Shenhai
- KSR International
- Magna International
- Shanghai Voboff
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44029
Single User License USD 2500
- Increasing use of sensor-based accelerators
- Functional issues
- Shift toward lightweight materials
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?