A barcode is a systematic representation of data depicted in parallel lines with varied spacing and width. Barcode scanner is an electronic device used to read the information contained in barcode. It works by converting the light energy into electrical energy.
Analysts forecast the Global Barcode Scanner market to grow at a CAGR of 4.05 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Barcode Scanner market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of barcode scanners, which include mobile computers (handheld, personal digital assistant, fork-lift vehicles mounted computers), handheld barcode scanners, and POS retail barcode scanners, worldwide. The report does not consider the following in calculating the market size:
- Industrial barcode scanners
- Components or devices used in the production of barcode scanners
- Any type of device that does not fall under the barcode scanners category
- Service and maintenance of barcode scanners
- Honeywell International
- Motorola Solutions
Other Prominent Vendors
- DENSO ADC
- ZEBEX Industries
- Increasing Adoption of 2D Barcodes
- Need for High Initial Capital Investment
- Increasing Demand for 2D Barcode Scanners
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29857 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)