Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on Gastrointestinal Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2019 – Strong Potential for Pipeline Biologics on Account of High Regional Unmet Need", which provides insights into three therapeutic indications in gastrointestinal disorders in Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets of India, China, Japan and Australia. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the therapeutic indications of gastrointestinal disorders, namely Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Ulcerative Colitis (UC) and Crohn’s Disease (CD). The report provides an estimation of market size for 2012, along with market forecast until 2019. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of the pipeline, and deal analysis for these three gastrointestinal indications.
• Disease overview and treatment usage patterns
• Market size and forecast for IBS, UC and CD in APAC market from 2012 to 2019
• Major marketed products for the indications types covered
• In-depth pipeline analysis for IBS, UC and CD
• Key drivers and restraints that have had and are expected to have a significant impact upon the market
• Key licensing and co-development agreements in the gastrointestinal therapeutics market
Reasons to Buy
• The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
• Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential
• Develop market entry and expansion strategies by identifying the potential regions and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth
• Devise a more effectively tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers in the gastrointestinal therapeutics market
• Develop key strategic initiatives based upon an understanding of key focus areas and leading companies
• Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Gastrointestinal Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2019.