Global Transformer Oil Market 2016-2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Transformer oil is generally used as an insulation and arc-quenching medium in power and distribution transformers. Windings use cellulose insulation, which has a strong affinity for oxygen and is immersed in transformer oil to prevent oxidation. Transformer oil is produced by the fractional distillation and subsequent processing of crude oil. It also finds application in circuit breakers and switchgear that are traditional and use oil as the arc-quenching fluid.
The analysts forecast the global transformer oil market to grow at a CAGR of 8.96% during the period 2016-2020.
Complete report available @ Global Transformer Oil Market 2016-2020
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global transformer oil market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, The report has considered the demand for transformer oil from power and distribution transformers across the globe.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
• Apar Industries
• Ergon Energy
Other prominent vendors
• Engen Petroleum
• Hydrodec Group
• San Joaquin Refining
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Apar Industries, Ergon Energy, Nynas, PetroChina, Sinopec, Cargill, Engen Petroleum, Hydrodec Group, San Joaquin Refining, Valvoline.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research