Although autograft is still perceived as the gold-standard material in bone grafting, the wide array of alternatives available in the market has resulted in a gradual shift towards increased adoption of bone grafts and substitutes (BGS), especially in the US and European markets. In contrast to the general picture in developed countries, autograft bone still represents the most popular option during bone grafting in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region and South America.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the global BGS market. The report provides insight into the competitive BGS landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading cardiologists, with in-house analysis conducted by Publisher’s team of industry experts.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for BGS.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists using BGS devices in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the BGS market for coronary applications and peripheral applications in the lower extremity.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Spanning over 122 pages, 84 Tables And 3 Figures “Bone Grafts and Substitutes - Current and Future Players” report provide Clinical Outcomes, Competitive Assessment, Pipeline Products, Clinical Trials to Watch, Current and Future Players, Appendix. The Report Cover 16 Companies - Alphatec Spine, AlloSource, Bacterin, Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Exactech, Globus Medical, Integra LifeSciences, Medtronic, NuVasive, Olympus Biotech, Orthofix, RTI Surgical, Stryker, Wright Medical, Zimmer Holdings.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-bone-grafts-and-substitutes-current-and-future-players
Find All Pharma And Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreportsFollow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports