Global Retail Innovations is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report covers some of the key in-use and new retail innovations utilized by retailers across the world, to effectively engage consumers across a host of platforms, including mobile and social media, virtual and augmented reality, in-store and online displays/visibility. Also aims to understand some of the key trends which influence innovation.
- Ageing population, growing health consciousness and increasing time-pressed consumers drive need for innovation
- Technology is creating new devices and delivery options including virtual platforms and augmented reality
- Social commerce drives new opportunities to engage with consumers
- Highlights the importance of retail innovation and its gradual evolution over time; and its split in terms of front-end (consumer-centric) and back-end (business operations-centric) innovations
- Presents illustrations of diverse examples of innovations used by retailers internationally
Reasons To Buy
- Keep ahead of innovations and ensure your business is not lagging competitors
- Understand the value to your business of new retail developments
Amazon, eBay, Tesco, Rite Aid, H-E-B, Vestiage, L'Oreal, House of Fraser, Target, Pinterest, Adidas ASDA, BandQ, Marks and Spencer's, Hointer, IKEA and Aldi
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Global Retail Innovations.