Global Smart Thermostats Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Semiconductor & Electronics category the report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
The market for smart thermostats is still at its nascent stage, but The market research analysts expect the market to grow exponentially, as consumers become more aware of the advantages and features of smart thermostats. It is projected that the global smart thermostat market will generate a significant revenue of more than USD 1,314 million by 2019.
The concept of smart homes, which connects domestic appliances such as lighting systems, heating modules, air conditioning units, television sets, computers, entertainment systems, security devices and camera systems using electronic communication units, is rapidly gaining popularity among consumers around the world. The increase in demand for smart homes is expected to drive the demand for smart thermostat market in the forecast period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
Key vendors of this market are -
- Carrier Corporation
- Nest Labs
- Other prominent vendors included in this report are Computime, Emerson, Energate, Radio Thermostat Company of America, and Venstar.
Market segmentation of the global smart thermostat by product
- Standalone smart thermostats
- Networked smart thermostats
- Learning smart thermostats
The most basic type of thermostat is the standalone smart thermostats that are controlled by either wall mounted control panels or remote controls. These thermostats are relatively cheaper than other thermostats that are available in the market and are, at the same time, easy to install.
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45593
Single User License USD 2500
Market segmentation of the global smart thermostat by technology
- Zig Bee
The Wi-Fi technology contributed the largest share in 2014, accounting for almost 38% of the overall market share, which is closely followed by the Zig Bee technology.
Geographical segmentation of the global smart thermostat market
- North America
North America, which is home to many
smart thermostat manufacturing companies such as Nest Labs and Honeywell,
represented about 59% share of the market in 2013 and was the largest market
for smart thermostats. The market demand for smart thermostats continue to rise
steadily in North America, and market research analysts expect it to grow
during the forecast period.
Drivers, challenges, and upcoming trends: Smart thermostat
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45593
The market research report also emphasizes the increased channel partnering by smart thermostat vendors who are expanding their market partnerships to boost product sales and increase market share. They are focusing on developing devices that are user-friendly in terms of installation procedures.
This report provides a number of factors contributing to the adoption, limitations, and opportunities of the global smart thermostat market. It also offers an analysis of each factor and an estimation of the extent to which the factors are likely to impact the overall market growth.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global smart thermostat market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of North America, Europe, APAC, and MEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global smart thermostat market?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.