World Cigarettes 1 - Western Europe 2013 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is the result of extensive market research covering the Western Europe cigarettes market. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
• In Austria, further hikes in duty in 2012 are believed to have further stimulated the non-duty paid sector with volumes at 3.11 billion pieces, equivalent to 19% of total sales. No change is forecast in the share of the market taken by contraband although volumes are set to fall slightly to 3.07 billion pieces.
• Data for 2012 puts volumes up by 7.4% to 14.93 billion pieces as a result of a recovery in Belgian sales. However, 2013 forecasts suggest a 2.6% fall with a decline in sales in both Belgium and Luxembourg to a total of 14.55 billion pieces.
• In Denmark, Forecasts for 2013 are even more pessimistic with trade reports suggesting a 10% fall in volumes to 5.98 billion pieces.
• “World Cigarettes 1 - Western Europe 2013” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Western Europe
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Western Europe The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Western Europe
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Western Europe along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Western Europe providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
JTI GmbH, Philip Morris Belgium SA, British American Tobacco Belgium NV/SA, Imperial Tobacco Belgium, JT International Co Netherlands BV (Belgian Branch), Heintz van Landewyck SARL/Torrekens Tobacco Belgium, BAT (Cyprus) Ltd, CTC Cassandra, Explosal Ltd, British American Tobacco Denmark A/S (House of Prince A/S), Philip Morris Finland Oy, Imperial Tobacco Finland Oy(1), British American Tobacco Nordic Oy, Philip Morris France SAS, Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco/Imperial Tobacco France, Philip Morris GmbH, Reemtsma Cigarettenfabriken GmbH, British-American Tobacco (Germany) GmbH, JT International Germany GmbH, Heintz van Landewyck GmbH, Philip Morris Hellas, Karelia Tobacco Company SA, Sekap SA, Th D Georgiades SA, JTI Ireland Limited (previously Gallaher (Dublin) Ltd), John Player and Sons Ltd, PJ Carroll and Company Ltd, BAT Italia SpA, British American Tobacco Malta, Philip Morris Holland BV, British American Tobacco The Netherlands BV, JT International Company Netherlands BV, Imperial Tobacco Nederland BV, British American Tobacco Norway, Philip Morris Norway, Tabaqueira Empresa Industrial de Tabacos SA, Altadis SA (Imperial Tobacco Altadis), Japan Tobacco International/JTI Sweden, Philip Morris SA, British American Tobacco Switzerland SA, JT International AG, Imperial Tobacco Ltd, Gallaher Group Ltd, BAT (UK) Limited
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit World Cigarettes 1 - Western Europe 2013