Wood Based Panel Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
The industry report package Wood Based Panel Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for wood based panels in different countries around the world.
The package includes wood based panels country reports from the following countries: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam
The studies include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market studies answer key questions such as:
- What is the size of the wood based panel markets in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
- How do the macroeconomic indicators look like?
The latest market information included in the studies:
- Overall market size for wood based panels in different countries around the world
- Market size for wood based panels by product segment
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
- Macroeconomic indicators
Product segments analyzed in the studies:
Fibreboard, particle board and waferboard, plywood, veneered panels and related, veneers and sheets under 6mm thick, other wood based panels
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a complete picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the wood based panel markets in different countries around the world to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market information included in the reports. The market information is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
The industry reports are built by the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by using, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.
To order this report: Wood Based Panel Markets in the World to 2017
US/CAN: +1 800 986 6819
UK: +44 203 514 2363
India: +91 22 4098 7600
SOURCE: Research On Global Markets