Aplastic anemia is a condition that occurs when your body stops producing enough new blood cells. Aplastic anemia leaves you feeling fatigued and with a higher risk of infections and uncontrolled bleeding. A rare and serious condition, aplastic anemia can develop at any age. Aplastic anemia may occur suddenly, or it can occur slowly and get worse over a long period of time. Treatment for aplastic anemia may include medications, blood transfusions or a stem cell transplant.
Top Companies Participating in Aplastic Anemia Therapeutics Clinical Trials:-
· Novartis AG
· GlaxoSmithKline plc
· Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
· Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
· Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
· Merck & Co., Inc.
· Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
· Cephalon, Inc.
· BioLineRx, Ltd.
· Bharat Serums And Vaccines Limited
"Aplastic Anemia Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" provides data on the Aplastic Anemia clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Aplastic Anemia. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Aplastic Anemia. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=322323 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user PDF.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
· Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
· Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
· Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
· Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
· Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
· Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
· Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies