The report titled Indonesia Construction Equipment Industry Outlook to 2017 Hydraulic Excavators and Earthmoving Equipments Gaining Traction provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as the market size of the Indonesia construction equipment and segments such as earthmoving and tunneling equipment, mining equipment, building construction equipments, road construction equipment, building material equipment, industry and future outlook of the industry. The report also covers the market shares of major players in Indonesia in excavators, loaders, bulldozers and trucks category.
The construction equipment industry has showcased a stupendous progress over the period of 2006-2012. The growth of the construction equipment market in Indonesia has been driven by a number of factors. The increasing demand for the residential buildings augmented by growing population has been a major growth driver for the revenues of the construction equipment industry. This boom in realty sector has hugely impelled the demand for concrete and building construction equipments. Additionally, surging disposable incomes in the country have provided a strong impetus towards materializing of the luxury projects such as penthouses, villas and others. Moreover, a substantial growth in the urban population of the country has encouraged organized retail culture in Indonesia.
The increasing initiatives of the government in the field of construction have provided a strong impetus to the growth of construction equipment market over the past few years. The Government of Indonesia introduced MP3EI plans for the period of 2011-2025 targeted at the improvement of infrastructure scenario of the country, which had a budget of USD ~ billion. In totality, government has identified 21 major construction projects which will change the infrastructural face of the country in the upcoming years. The aforementioned proposed projects will fuel the demand for road construction and concrete material equipments in the upcoming years in Indonesia.
Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/195344
Indonesia construction equipments market features a highly concentrated landscape, with market shares being majorly distributed amongst five leading players that held a 93.3% share of the total construction equipment market revenues in 2012. The market is marked by the presence of the several international players such as Caterpillar, Komatsu Limited, Kobelco Inc. and others, which have substantially expanded their business arms in Indonesian geography, accounting for a large proportion of the market share in construction equipment market.
The construction equipment market is expected to showcase an upward growth trend in the upcoming years. Owing to the increasing rate of urbanization in the country, the realty sector is expected to witness a flourishing growth. This strong wave of growth experienced by the residential construction sector is expected lead to a rapid increase in the revenues of building construction and building material equipments in forthcoming years. Revenues from the construction equipment industry in Indonesia are expected to expand to USD ~ million in FY2017, growing with a CAGR of 11.5% from FY2012 to FY2017.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/195344
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of Indonesia construction equipment industry, market size of earthmoving and tunneling equipment market, market size of mining equipment market, market size building construction market, market size of building material market and market size of road construction market.
- Market segmentation of Indonesia construction equipment market on the basis of types equipments such as hydraulic excavators, Bulldozers, Motor Grader and Dump Trucks.
- Market segmentation of Indonesia construction equipment industry on the revenues from different construction equipments such as earthmoving and tunneling equipments, mining equipments, building construction equipments, building material equipments and road construction equipments.
- Market segmentation of earthmoving equipments on the basis of types of equipments such as excavators, bulldozers, dump trucks, loaders and others.
- Market segmentation of tunneling equipments on the basis of types of equipments such as boring and sinking machines, rock cutting machines and others.
- Market segmentation of mining equipments on the basis of types of equipments such as excavators, mining trucks, coal cutting machineries, loaders and others.
- Market segmentation of building construction equipments on the basis of types of equipments such as cranes and lifting equipments, mobile and site-based equipments and others.
- Market segmentation of building material equipments on the basis of types of equipments such as concrete and cement equipments, aggregate equipments, mixing equipments and others.
- Market segmentation of road construction equipments on the basis of types of equipments such as rollers, pavers, compactors, tampers and others.
- Imports and exports of construction equipments such as earthmoving and tunneling, mining equipments, building construction equipments, building material equipments and road construction equipments.
- Trends and Developments in Indonesia construction equipment industry by types of equipments such as earthmoving and tunneling, mining equipments, building construction equipments, building material equipments and road construction equipments.
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major players of construction equipment industry in Indonesia.
- Market shares of leading players on the basis of revenues in overall construction industry in Indonesia.
- Market shares of leading players on the basis of revenues in mining industry in Indonesia.
- Market shares of leading players on the basis of revenues from different types of equipments such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders and trucks.
- Future outlook and projections of the construction equipment industry in Indonesia.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948