A mobile POS refers to an electronic payment system that transfers funds using credit and debit cards at POS terminals located at retail outlets. Mobile POS systems are equipped with features such as Wi-Fi, RFID, VoIP, and smart card capabilities. These systems are highly versatile and are used primarily as data devices. In addition, they are used for sending digitized notes, checking prices, writing reports, sending and receiving invoices, capturing signatures, and managing assets at retail stores. The abovementioned functions can be used to exchange data within a store or other out-of-store locations through wireless applications. Mobile POS systems are also being used to send and receive faxes through emails (known as internet fax service). Mobile POS systems can also be coupled with Bluetooth-enabled printers to enable line busting for faster checkout during heavy traffic at retail stores. Thus, mobile POS systems help retailers to provide value-added services, with the requirements of speed and accessibility being accomplished.
Analysts forecast the Global Mobile POS Systems market to grow at a CAGR of 9.6 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Mobile POS Systems market for the period 2014-2019. The report covers the entire range of mobile POS systems used in the following end-user segments:
- BFSI Sector
- Government Sector
- Hospitality Sector
- Retail Sector
- Transportation Sector
The report considers only the revenue generated from the shipments of mobile POS systems to these sectors. The report does not consider the revenue generated from the following:
- Mobile computing devices such as smartphones and tablets used as POS systems by merchants
- Service and maintenance of mobile POS systems
- Licensing of enterprise resource planning tools
- Sales of used POS terminals
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=34215 .
- Datalogic SpA
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Ingenico Group
- Honeywell Scanning and Mobility
- Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Pax Technology Ltd.
- VeriFone Systems Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- ATOS Worldline
- First Data
- Spire Payments
- SZZR Electronics
- Wincor Nixdor
- Increased Need for Mobility by Merchants
- Lack of Network Infrastructure
- Increase in Penetration of Mobile Computing Devices
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=34215 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.