Global Home and Garden Products Retailing, 2014-2019 : Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Demand for DIY products had increased considerably following the global financial crisis across all the countries over the past decade. Eat-at-home trend helped customers to cut down their restaurant bills, which thereby resulted in an increase in demand for cookware, tableware, and other homewares products. On the other hand, people in developed nations started choosing premium lifestyle products over low end products to distinguish their enhanced status as their disposable income rose in recent times. Noteworthy increase in internet penetration and therefore social media helped customers to keep track on latest trends and DIY solutions irrespective of their location. Online is the fastest growing channel for home and garden products however the channel penetration is relatively low when compared with electronics, books, and fashion
- The global home and garden market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2014-2019, driven by demand for DIY products.
- Online will continue to be the fastest growing channel at a CAGR of 18.6%, while home furniture and homewares retailers will dominate the global sales but will record minor growth of 4.6%
- Americas will remain as the largest contributor to global home and garden sales but is expected to expand at a nominal CAGR of 2.8% over Asia Pacific which is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.2%
- The US will continue to be the largest market, followed by China. Germany will move up to third position in the list of top 10 largest home and garden markets
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Home and Garden Products Retailing, 2014-2019 : Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape
The “Global Home and Garden, 2014-2019” report provides comprehensive analysis of global home and garden retail sales across different channels. The report covers current and forecast retail sales data for the category in 50 countries. It also details consumer trends, competitive landscape and latest innovations occurred in the review period.
What else does this report offer?
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors on global, regional and country basis
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for home and garden category and further sub-categories that includes gardening and outdoor living, home improvement and homewares
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing home and garden retail dynamics across various channels Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, home furniture and homewares retailers, department stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists, electrical and electronics specialists, convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas Stations, online, duty free retailers and other general and non-specialist direct retailers
Reasons To Buy
- Accurate and reliable retail sales data of 50 countries for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- In-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Home and Garden retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Retail sales data at sub-category level across the region that could help you in identifying target markets for individual sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make regional/country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Home and Garden retailers in different region
Ace Hardware True Value Comex The Home Depot Lowe Williams-Sonoma Rona Walmart Canada Corp Menards Dell Anno The Home Depot Home Outfitters Dicico Camicado Sodimac Homecenter Crisa Amazon.com Bricomarché Mr.Bricolage BandQ OBI Homebase Praktiker Screwfix Conforama Dunelm Bauhaus Hornbach Globus Leroy Merlin John Lewis Bricoman Hagebau Nitori Carrefour Godrej Interio Beisia Rainbow Department Store Shimachu HomeTown METRO Ikea Japan K.K. Tmall rakuten.com Massmart Mica Home Center Lawn Star Carrefour @home and Kalahari
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research