Transformer oil is manufactured by fractional distillation and the subsequent processing of crude oil. It acts as a dielectric medium in oil-filled transformers (both power and distribution transformers) to cool and insulate transformer windings and core. The oil insulates and cools the core and windings of a transformer. The insulations on the windings are made from cellulose material, which have a strong affinity toward oxygen. The windings are immersed completely into the oil, which prevents them from oxidation. There are mainly three types of transformer oils: mineral-based, silicone-based, and bio-based. Of these, mineral-based transformer oil is preferred due to its good electrical and cooling properties and cost-effectiveness.
The analysts forecast the global transformer oil market to grow at a CAGR of 9.19% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global transformer oil market during the period 2015-2019. For ascertaining the market size and vendor share, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of transformer oil.
The report, the Global Transformer Oil Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners
- Sinopec Corp.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=38106
Other Prominent Vendors
- Apar Industries
- Dow Corning
- San Joaquin Refining
- Demand for electric power from developing countries
- Adoption of dry-type transformers
- Inclination toward bio-based transformer oil
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=38106
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.