RnRMarketResearch.com adds ‘Chronic Pain Pipeline Review, H2 2015’ Market Research to its database, providing in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, expert’s analysis.
This research provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Chronic Pain, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Chronic Pain and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The research enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Get discount on this research report at: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=466303 .
This research features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The research is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team. Drug profiles/records featured in the research undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Scope for this research:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Chronic Pain
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Chronic Pain and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Chronic Pain products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Chronic Pain pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
· Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Complete research on H2 Pipeline Review of ‘Chronic Pain’ spread across 389 pages at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/chronic-pain-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy this research:
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Chronic Pain
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chronic Pain pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies mentioned: AbbVie Inc., Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc., Adynxx, Inc., Allergan Plc, Amorsa Therapeutics Inc., arGEN-X BV, AskAt Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Astraea Therapeutics, LLC, AstraZeneca Plc, BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc., Bionomics Limited, Cara Therapeutics, Inc., Charleston Laboratories, Inc., ChironWells GmbH, Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc., CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Convergence Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Creabilis SA, Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cyclenium Pharma, Inc., Cytogel Pharma, LLC, Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Dompe Farmaceutici S.p.A., Echo Pharmaceuticals B.V., Egalet Corporation, Eli Lilly and Company, Elite Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Grunenthal GmbH, Heron Therapeutics, Inc., INSYS Therapeutics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Kareus Therapeutics, SA, Kineta, Inc., Kymab Limited, Laboratorios Del Dr. Esteve S.A., Lohocla Research Corporation, Lpath, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Mertiva AB, Moberg Pharma AB, Mundipharma International Ltd, Nanomerics Ltd, Nektar Therapeutics, Neura Therapeutik, LLC, Nuvo Research Inc., Orion Oyj, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pain Therapeutics, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Phosphagenics Limited, Prismic Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Purdue Pharma L.P., RDD Pharma Ltd., Relmada Therapeutics, Inc., Ribomic Inc., Rottapharm SpA, Sea4Us, Shionogi & Co., Ltd., Shulov Innovative Science Ltd., Signature Therapeutics, Inc, Snowdon Inc., Syntrix Biosystems, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Therapix Biosciences Ltd, Trevena, Inc., Yooyoung Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., and Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.