ReportsnReports.com adds “Ultra HNWIs in South Africa to 2016” report to its research database.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in South Africa.
Summary: South Africa has the highest number of Ultra HNWIs in Africa. This report provides historical trends and projections of the volume and wealth of South African UHNWIs by city and sector. The report then reviews these findings in an analysis of the local Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=184134.
The report features:
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- City wise breakdowns of UHNWI volumes and volume growth from 2007 to 2011, as well as 2016 forecasts
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in South Africa
- Size of local wealth management industry
- Largest private banks in South Africa by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Inquire for a DISCOUNT on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=184134.
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There are 543 UHNWIs in South Africa, with an average wealth of US$132 million per person and a total wealth of US$72 billion.
- Of this total, there are four billionaires, 153 centimillionaires and 386 affluent millionaires in South Africa as of year-end 2011.
- According to WealthInsight research there are 75 South African UHNWIs from previously disadvantaged groups, which equates to 14% of South Africa’s total UHNWI population.
- Johannesburg is home to the largest portion of South Africa’s UHNWIs (48% or 261 UHNWIs). There are also sizable South African UHNWI populations in Cape Town (103 UHNWIs), Durban (31 UHNWIs) and Pretoria (28 UHNWIs).
- Durban was the top performing city for UHNWIs over the review period, with UHNWI volume growth of 32%.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/184134-ultra-hnwis-in-south-africa-to-2016.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Banking and Financial Services (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, medical devices, healthcare, environment, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, biotechnology, advanced materials, water and much more.