1. Attend Ski Spree at Sunlight Mountain Resort in February: skiing and snowboarding, plus music and events on and off the mountain.
2. Relax with a soothing soak at Glenwood Hot Springs, the world’s largest mineral hot springs pool.
3. Eat something yummy at Glenwood’s restaurants.
4. Go underground with a natural steam bath at the Yampah Vapor Caves.
5. Take a Segway tour to the top of Red Mountain for some of the best views of Glenwood Springs.
6. Hike to Hanging Lake; it’s one of Colorado’s most popular attractions.
7. Go wild with cave tours and thrill rides at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
8. Raft the Colorado River through Glenwood Canyon.
9. Make plans to attend the oldest civic celebration west of the Mississippi: Strawberry Days!
10. Beginning in June, bring a picnic dinner to Two Rivers Park for the mid-week Summer of Music.
11. Take your bike aboard the RFTA Bike Bus to Aspen and pedal the 44-mile Rio Grande Trail back to Glenwood Springs.
12. Glenwood Springs is Colorado’s original spa town, experience a new-to-you massage or spa treatment.
13. In October, take the Frontier Historical Society’s spooky Ghost Walk tour to Linwood Cemetery.
14. Make reservations for a night of laughs at the hilarious Glenwood Vaudeville Revue.
15. In November, on the Friday after Thanksgiving, witness one of the most extravagant holiday lighting ceremonies on the Western Slope at the historic Hotel Colorado.
For more information about Glenwood Springs or to book reservations, please visit www.visitglenwood.com.
ABOUT GLENWOOD SPRINGS:
For more information and to book reservations please visit www.visitglenwood.com; 888-445-3696. Glenwood Springs is located between Aspen and Vail, Colorado, 160 miles (257 kilometers) west of Denver or 90 miles (145 kilometers) east of Grand Junction on Interstate 70 off exit 116.
An online press kit is available at www.visitglenwood.com/press-kit, press releases at www.visitglenwood.com/glenwood-springs-press-releases and photos are at www.visitglenwood.com/photos. B-roll video footage is available upon request.
Lisa Langer, Vice President of Tourism Marketing
Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association
Vicky Nash, Media Relations Representative
Resort Trends, Inc.