“Asia-Pacific package substation market projected to reach USD 3.04 billion by 2020.”
The Asia-Pacific package substation market is expected to reach USD 3.04 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.82% from 2015 to 2020.Power generation capacity addition for distribution networks and modernization of existing power infrastructure have been boosting the demand for package substations. In addition, end-use industries are deploying package substations for power distribution and to minimize power distribution losses.
“Industries segment the largest market, by application”
The industries segment is estimated to be the largest application market in 2015. Package substations are extensively used by companies for power distribution and to minimize spatial requirements. Moreover, this segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020. The usage of package substations for integrated distributed generation and in renewable sector is likely to drive the industries market.
Complete report on Asia-Pacific Package Substation Market spread across 200 pages, profiling 17 companies and supported with 151 tables and 59 figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/asia-pacific-package-substation-market-by-application-industries-power-infrastructure-by-type-below-36-kv-36-150-kv-by-region-central-asia-east-asia-south-asia-southeast-asia-rest-of-asia-pacifi-st-to-2020-market-report.html
“East Asia the largest market”
East Asia is estimated to account for the largest market share, by value, in 2015. It is one of the key markets for package substation manufacturers and suppliers. East Asian countries, such as China and Japan, are driving the market in the region because of increasing investments in the energy sector. Meanwhile, increasing demand for electricity and power generation capacity additions are the key growth drivers of the package substation market in China.
The primary participants for the report have been categorized on the basis of company type, designation, and region. The details are as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 56%, Tier 2 – 24%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 50%, Manager level – 31%, and Others – 19%
- By Region: East Asia – 33%, Southeast Asia – 28%, South Asia – 25%, and Rest of Asia-Pacific –14%
Southeast Asia is one of the emerging markets for package substations. It is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. In the Southeast Asia region, countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia have planned renovation of their existing power infrastructure. Additionally, the booming renewable sector, distributed generation, and off-the-grid energy installations demand robust power infrastructure to accommodate additional load on the networks. All these factors are expected to boost the package substation market in the Southeast Asia region.
List of companies profiled in the report include:
- ABB Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- General Electric Company
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Asia Electrical Power Equipment (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro
- LittelFuse Inc.
- Lucy Electric
- Toshiba Corporation
- C&S Electric Limited
- Brilltech Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd.
- Xiamen Qihong Machinery Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- PLVK Power Engineers & Consultants
This is a premium research report priced at US$ 4650. Order a copy of this report at Discounted price now @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=500167
Why buy this report:
The report offers market estimations and projections till 2020, and offers a complete study of the market dynamics. In addition, the report provides the competitive landscape with major growth strategies adopted by the key players.
- Product Analysis and Development: Insights on upcoming technologies, research &development activities, and new product launches in the Asia-Pacific package substation market. In-depth analysis of the deployment of package substations in various regions depicts a clear picture of the market scenario.
- Market Development: Includes information about lucrative emerging markets. The report also analyzes package substation market in regions across Asia-Pacific.
- Market Diversification: Information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments decisions in the market. Description regarding related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: Assessment of market shares, and company share analysis of key players. Business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom-line of the companies in the Asia-Pacific package substation market.
Explore more reports on Energy & Power market at
Rnrmarketresearch.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013
+ 1 888 391 5441
Connect With Us on:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075